Thursday 26 September 2013

Link Up For Christmas Through The Year

Yes, the months are creeping by... lots of us are already doing some Christmas gift sewing...
So why not link up your Festive pressie projects right here with
My giftie box is getting nice & full now... & there are even a couple of extra gifts... don't want to get caught out...
This month I have added a couple of funky bags... great for market shopping, craft show shopping, a few things from the supermarket... carrying those bits & bobs we often seem to need a bag for...
 They measure about 17 inches square, & they have a base that's about 2 inches wide.
The linky will be available to accept links until the end of Sunday, so come on, share with us! And of course there will be a great little prize for one lucky person...

10 comments:

Helen said...

Love the bags what a great idea to have some in reserve. I will be linking up.

Anonymous said...

love those bags Anthea the perfect fabric for them,well done.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done on your finishes :-)

Marilyn said...

Very nice bags,and great for gifts Anthea.

Fiona said...

Great bags....
Hugz

Kim said...

Love those market bags. I've been thinking of making myself some lately.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very nice bags! I did finish something this month, but can't show any photo's as the recipient will be reading my blog. :-/

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Great market bags Anthea! I just posted my CTTY for the month on my blog but I missed the linky...I always forget you're a day ahead of us. I'll post earlier next month.

Lin said...

Your totes look very smart - great fabrics!

Wendy said...

Your bags are gorgeous Anthea, great gift idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...