Monday 21 April 2014

April Link-Up for 'Christmas Through The Year'

 It's Christmas Through The Year time again!
 
Has anyone been making Christmas gifts during April? Would you like to share them here?
If you would, just follow the prompts on the linky tool below... it would be lovely to see what gifts are being made & stashed away for giving in December...

I had planned to make my item last week, but the emergency with mr13 put a hold on that! It's ready to sew, & I'll be sharing it here before the linky closes on Friday night (Western Australia time).



4 comments:

Maria said...

Sorry to read about mr13,do hope all is okay now!!!
Where did this month go...
Will need to finish my Christmas item before Friday too.

Ondrea said...

Great idea. I have started stitching something for me to hang up at Christmas but no pressies yet. I hope your son is rapidly on the mend.

Narelle said...

Missed it by "that much!"
Never mind ... there's always next month and I have gift plans :)

Narelle said...

Missed it by "that much!"
Never mind ... there's always next month and I have gift plans :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...