Friday, 3 October 2014

Secret Sewing For FNWF...


What a lovely afternoon I've had... cutting & sewing & making great progress with some secret sewing I can't show you.

I'm not too good at keeping track of the days at the moment (school hols do that to me) so I did my Friday Night With Friends without realising it!

Big Thanks goes to our wonderful FNWF host Cheryll... thanks for getting us together for a lovely day/evening/weekend of stitching & sisterhood.
You can see the list of participants here, & find out more about this great event here.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Hmmm!!! Looking forward to seeing what your intriguing secret sewing is...

Jeanette said...

Seems like it's secret sewing time for a lot of us. :) That is what i was doing yesterday too. lol. Hugs,xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks interesting...

KimM said...

ooooo I Love mysteries!!!
xxx

Helen said...

Love a good mystery !

Michelle Ridgway said...

I think that the season of secret sewing is upon us xx

Julia said...

Hmmm being very secretive Anthea.....can't wait to see what your up to!

Julia..

Sue G Johnson said...

lol Now you have everyone curious about your secret stitching!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Hi Anthea! Secret sewing......it does make one wonder....

Pinnylea Creations said...

Hmm - just a bit bigger photo please.. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...