Friday 3 October 2014

Secret Sewing For FNWF...


What a lovely afternoon I've had... cutting & sewing & making great progress with some secret sewing I can't show you.

I'm not too good at keeping track of the days at the moment (school hols do that to me) so I did my Friday Night With Friends without realising it!

Big Thanks goes to our wonderful FNWF host Cheryll... thanks for getting us together for a lovely day/evening/weekend of stitching & sisterhood.
You can see the list of participants here, & find out more about this great event here.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Hmmm!!! Looking forward to seeing what your intriguing secret sewing is...

Jeanette said...

Seems like it's secret sewing time for a lot of us. :) That is what i was doing yesterday too. lol. Hugs,xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks interesting...

KimM said...

ooooo I Love mysteries!!!
xxx

Helen said...

Love a good mystery !

Michelle Ridgway said...

I think that the season of secret sewing is upon us xx

Julia said...

Hmmm being very secretive Anthea.....can't wait to see what your up to!

Julia..

Sue said...

lol Now you have everyone curious about your secret stitching!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Hi Anthea! Secret sewing......it does make one wonder....

Pinnylea Creations said...

Hmm - just a bit bigger photo please.. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...