Friday 24 October 2014

'Travelling Treasures' Is Departing & CTTY Winner

Well I have been quite remiss in announcing both of these, oops...

The Travelling Treasures continues its never-ending sight seeing tour around the country...
keep an eye on your post box, here it comes!

A BIG THANK YOU to each of the ladies who linked their gifts with CTTY this month - you ladies are so clever! You'll be giving some very individual pressies this Festive Season...
~ Bev - Kainga Happenings ~
you need to keep an eye on your post box too, the little Lynette Anderson kit is yours!

If you're not familiar with Barb or Bev, I really encourage you to go for a look at their blogs - both of them are very clever with their creating - Barb's crochet is just stunning & for you garden lovers Bev regularly shares pics from her amazing gardens...

*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*
There's nothing very interesting to report from HibiscusHQ this week... had a couple of sessions of sewing together more strip sets for my brights Scrappy Trip quilt; there is plenty more of that needed... I remembered where I'd stashed the fabrics for my Tis The Season wall hanging, so part of next weeks plan is to cut them & start sewing the blocks.

Today at Patch group, I somehow ended up making name badges, in readiness for giving to new members when they join; they are fiddly to make but golly they're cute. They're all made to the same basic design, but of course I had a little fun making sure there is slight differences, plus each person eventually does their own embellishing too. (Much nicer to be given one upon joining, than being given the box of supplies & told to make your own - as happened to me!)

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

That is a great idea to make the name badges, makes people feel welcome. Will let you know when the postie has been.
Have a great weekend.
Bev.

barb's creations said...

Brilliant idea with the name badges and I also will let you know when the postie has dropped by my way.....I can't wait! :) Barb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...