Wednesday 26 November 2014

Perth/WA Blogging Ladies... Christmas Get Together!

Yes it's a little late in the planning but it's definitely happening!
 

Perth & WA Crafty Blogging Ladies - Christmas Get Together
Saturday 13 December
at Handcrafter's House, 7/401 Great Eastern Highway Midland
Arrive around 10.15am, finishing up about 3pm.
(If you don't blog but love a bit of needle & thread, we'd still love to see you!)

Lunch will be catered from a nearby Subway. Tea & Coffee provided.
Bring some 'Show & Tell' ... (& hand stitching if you wish or even your machine if you really want!)

Cost $15 to shop on arrival, plus extra for lunch.

Please bring a small handmade gift-wrapped item for our Lucky Dip Gift Exchange.
(Item doesn't necessarily have to be Christmas theme)

It's a normal trading day for Handcrafter's House, so some goodies can be purchased if you wish!

RSVP should be made by 9 December by Commenting on this post, so I know who to expect, & can send further details if you need.

Hope To See You There!

8 comments:

Lisa V said...

WooHoo, I'm in, and that is so close to home for me, can't beat that!

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Oh yes please and Sandra too.... Thanks Anthea.

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

Thanks for organising this, I won't be able to attend this year.

Have a good time.

Happy days.
Bev

Outback Craftaholic said...

Oh no! I can't make it that day! I'm so sorry Anthea but it is Miss M's birthday and we have a full day planned.

I hope you all have a wonderful time. Look forward to catching up next year hopefully.

Cheers,
Tracy

Julia said...

Sorry Anthea, I won't be able to attend, I have accepted another invite for that day.
Have a great time, hugs to all.
Julia

Jeneta said...

Oh no - like Tracy I too have a child's birthday party on that day. Bother, bother, bother!

Quilt Kitty said...

Hello gorgeous, book me in! Sad that Bev, Julia & Tracy can't make it but so looking forward to seeing you, Maria & Sandra. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...