Wednesday 20 May 2015

The Post About Not Much... & A Lovely Win

I don't have a lot to share today... but I can at least report that the Christmas fabrics from my weekend post are taking shape very nicely so far... & that I've basted two big sets of hexy's for my projects.
 
Isn't it lovely to have a crafty win?
Well, a little while back, I had a very happy win over at The Red Boots Quilt Co.
As the March birthday winner, I got a great voucher to spend at Little Quilt Store, the online shop of Lynette Anderson. I chose a pack of applique paper with my voucher, which will come in handy with a project or two on my WannaDo List.
Thanks Toni! x

mr14 has become mr15 today.
So a beautiful dessert cake is fresh out of the oven & there are my famous Burger Patties to be made for this evening... And how popular will he be with a few share-packs of choccy's at school, to share with his homeroom & his group of friends??!
I'm grateful every day for the Blessing of my Son... Happy Birthday Mate

6 comments:

Yvonne W said...

Happy Birthday to Mr 15.

Fiona said...

Useful spend for your win and Happy birthday to Mr 15...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your lovely win ,those papers are excellent to use,good buying. Happy birthday to your young man Anthea,sounds like he had a wonderful day,they grow up so fast xx

Maria said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday MR 15......

Nice hexies you have there.. Lovely win...

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeneta said...

Happy days! Cake, chocolate, hexies and shopping - perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...