Tuesday 23 February 2016

'Piece Yourself Together' ... Working On A Neglected Project

 
Having decided to give myself a break from big EPP hexy projects, I have yet again dragged out this poor neglected item... 'Tea Party Table Runner' by Anni Downs... crazy how long this one has taken me!
Over the weekend, the two sections to the right have been stitched together... yay, meaningful progress indeed... getting closer to a finished top!

Working on some EPP? Join me!
The PYT linky tool is in my right-hand sidebar, just under the PYT image... the linky is open from 6am Tuesday & closes midnight Thursday (Western Australian Standard Time)

All the information about this fun activity can be found right here on my blog.

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your hexie project is looking lovely. Hugs,xx

Renee said...

This will be a gorgeous table runner!

KimM said...

Lookin' good! I admire people who do hexies.
Hugs

Lin said...

Your hexies are looking pretty Anthea. xx

sunny said...

ooh, pretty colors! I need to drag out my GFG and work on it some more It's a ten-year project.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like the color you chose for the pathways. I've been debating on one of my projects, the one I linked today, and will have to try a color like that one. It's so hard for me to choose!

Maria said...

Your Hexie project is sew pretty...

Cheryll said...

I LoVe how your hexie garden is growing... xox

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Seeing your hexie project reminds me to get working on mine

Linda in Calif. said...

This is wonderful! I love the nice soft colors and the background for your flowers. It must be very encouraging to be sewing them together and having a decent size piece. Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...