Tuesday 13 December 2016

EPP Tuesday & 'Bah-Humbug Swap'

Golly me, I've been so into my delayed Spring clean turned Christmas prep at home, that I'd literally forgotten what day it is!
There's been some basting of more half-inch Festive hexy's here... I don't think I want to do any more after these... too small for my banged-up old netball fingers!
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

Have you heard of the 'No Fuss Swappers' blog? What a great idea this is... they've had some fun themes during this year, & the 'no fuss' concept so easy & straightforward. Do go check it out!
The theme for the latest Swap was 'Bah Humbug', for the lead-up to Christmas... our parcel guidelines were as follows: a mug rug, a mug & a Festive treat, all wrapped in a Christmas fabric.

Sending to me was my long-time blogging friend Kaylee, who blogs at Krafty Kaylee.
Kaylee you've made me smile - well you always do, pressies or not -  I love the mug rug & the card is a fun one of such local flavour... as for the mug, well I had seen just that one recently, but talked myself out of it... must have been the Heavenly Angels telling me to wait! Thank you so very much, I really feel so blessed to have such a generous & fun blogging buddy xx
 Thank you to the ladies at No Fuss Swappers for another fun swap & I look forward to seeing the themes you come up with for 2017!

My parcel was sent to someone who jut loves Christmas, the lovely Cheryl... I'll post some pics tomorrow of what I sent to her.

10 comments:

Ondrea said...

Lovely gifts there. LOL, I saw the mug and tray recently and nearly bought them too. Enjoy. No stitching going on here at the moment.

Kim said...

These are awesome gifts! Love the mug and tray. So festive.

Sandi said...

wow I love your mug too, I think Kaylee may have gone out of her way in stalking you, to find the one you were after.. well done Kaylee and thank you Anthea for participating in our fun little swaps...xxx

Susan said...

Oh yes....a bit of mug envy here....it's perfect for all year too.
I love the no fuss swaps too.

Maria said...

Lovely gifts you received in your No Fuss Swap.....

Renee said...

What a great swap! Your gifts are lovely. :)

sunny said...

What a gorgeous mug! Your tea will taste so much better from that mug! I love the idea of the no-fuss swap. Glad it's going so well for you.

retdairyqueen said...

No wonder you wanted that mug It is gorgeous
Lovely gifts and a fun swap

Lin said...

Sounds like a great swap group - I like the look of your gifts. xx

Kaylee said...

You are most welcome my Bloggy friend. I did actually have another mug for you and I was out shopping for some sheets for our new caravan and I saw this set sitting on the shelf whilst I was in line at the checkout waiting to be served. I loved it instantly and decided this would be the one for "Anthea" for the swap. I was so happy when reading you wanted this one, how funny is that - we live on opposite sides of this wonder large Island..... I think it was my ESP at play again.... Enjoy my friend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...