Wednesday 25 January 2017

'Australia Day Swap' for 2017

Thank you so much to the 8 ladies who joined in with my idea for an 'Australia Day Swap'!
This being the first swap I've ever co-ordinated, it was a good number of people to work with & I hope you all have enjoyed being part of it.
 The criteria of the swap was to send 5 items, each beginning with one letter from the word
AUSTRALIA... one item had to feature the Australian flag, the other items were entirely up to the senders imagination.

I sent my parcel off to Lyn, who doesn't blog but was an eager swapper... thanks for joining us Lyn!
Australian flag bunting... Tape measure... Ice cube trays... Australian wildflower print fabric... Stitchery booklet

My goodies arrived from Susan over at Susan's Sewing Space:
 Australian fabric... Soap... Tattoos... Reindeer fabric... Unhealthy treat.
That goat soap has filled my bathroom with a beautiful scent... & I wrote to Susan that I'm a terribly meany, in that I don't share any treats I'm gifted, so hopefully these ones will last longer than a few minutes after the bag gets opened😄 Thanks again Susan!
 Thanks again to all the ladies who joined in & I look forward to doing it all again for 2018!

Whatever you do on this national holiday - Australia Day - have a great time!

13 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love the swap goodies both sent & received. Hugs, xx

Jo said...

That's a little bit of fun

Anonymous said...

Good morning Anthea what a fun idea,Lyn is a wonderful swapper.
Love all these ,what a lot of fun for everyone.

Maria said...

Great gifts sent and received Anthea...
Have a great day.

Susan said...

Was a fun swap - great goodies you sent.

Renee said...

How fun!

Kaylee said...

Thank you for organising the fun swap Anthea, I'm looking forward to
the same swap in 2018... Hugs Kaylee

Kaylee said...

Oh also, Lovely swap gifts sent and received....

Ondrea said...

Such a fun swap and lots of clever ideas. Enjoy.

marina said...

Lovely gifties!

gracie said...

Happy Australia Day.

Dasha said...

Cute idea. It would have been fun to shop for the items and I guess letters like the "U" you need to be a bit inventive.

kiwikid said...

Thank you very much for organising Anthea, it was a grear swap. Was fun thinking up things to send and fun opening the gifts received.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...