Tuesday 25 April 2017

ANZAC Day 2017 & 'Piece Yourself Together' Linky

In the commemoration of ANZAC Day today, we of course give thought to all fallen, former & currently serving military personnel, and for their families.
Let us hope that our political & defense leaders will make decisions & policies that will foster peace & co-operation between countries.

*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

Welcome to the 4th Tuesday of the month... EPP Tuesday!
 
Sadly, I don't have any EPP to share for today...
this is one of those times that I decided to leave my EPP for the few days before the Linky... but having to spend the weekend flat on my back in pain put the zero on that.
Happily, the back is recovering well, & I can at least sit at the table to eat my meals now... it's a slow process... but you all know, as I say about many things "slow is better than not at all".
Even as I type this, I'm lying on my bed, with the laptop balanced precariously on my torso & upper legs! (A pic would just be too scary)

If you've got any EPP to show & share, go ahead... the Linky is in the right-hand sidebar!
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

As I don't have email facility on this computer, please bear with me in the delay of acknowledging any Comments on my recent posts... I only have email access on the desktop & I won't be sitting there for another day or two.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Hope you are feeling better soon/1

Lin said...

Nice sentiments Anthea. Glad you are starting to recover - hope you will be back sewing soon. xx

marina said...

Good to hear you are on the road to recovery!

elliek said...

Linked and I am glad you are on the road to recovery

kiwikid said...

Good to hear you are recovering, slowly but surely Anthea.

Binsa said...

Wish you a speedy recovery Anthea

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Hope you are feeling better......Here in the States we have a day like your ANZAC day......next month we celebrate and thank all ours who have served on Memorial Day........we all owe them so much........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...