Sunday 20 August 2017

'Christmas Through The Year' for August

Welcome to the delayed linky for Christmas Through The Year, for August!

I'd love you to link up your items & show us what you've made... if you're making Christmas gifts, any gift at all, they're welcome here.

As I alluded to in my previous post, yes I have yet another item made from fabric I thought was finished... it's a dangerous business, searching in tubs for something, & finding a UFO!
I think I've sewn the base too wide, but still it will be a useful item I hope.
Small, simple but handy.


11 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I love the pineapple bag. It looks so happy and bright. I'll check back to see what others are working on. I don't have any Christmas projects to share at the moment. Andrea

Kim said...

Love the pineapple bag. Those colors are so pretty. I try to keep things where they're at because there's always a UFO lurking somewhere.

Lin said...

Nice bag Anthea. Nothing to report from here I am afraid - too busy with other things! xx

Maria said...

cute pineapple pouch...

Ondrea said...

Looks great. I have just caught up with the last few blog posts. Sorry it took so long.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love this ❤️

sunny said...

Cute pouch. I have one that you made, and it's an awesome size! I still haven't attempted a zipper.

Helen said...

Looks great, bright and happy will be a very useful bag.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea what a cute bag,well done xx

Brigitte said...

That's a very lovely bag, Anthea. And sometimes we just need bags with a wide base :)

Justine said...

That's gorgeous! Love the pineapple fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...