Wednesday 18 October 2017

It's Time for 'Christmas Through The Year'

Yes... I can say it with guilt-free abandon now... CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
 
Decorations & trees are in the shops... as are those gorgeous tins containing terrible toffees or cookies... & the enthusiasts are preparing the lights for putting up outside their houses.
And how about the checkout operators that ask you "are you all ready for Christmas?" when they themselves clearly aren't?!
 Oh it's all part of the Festive Season fun!

My fun lately has been to make these cheery little gift tags... from a panel I unearthed recently... light interfacing was ironed on to the pieces, then a white print fabric was sewn to it, so it can be written on... something a bit cute & lovely to add when wrapping a handmade gift... or really any gift at all!
 The white print fabric was retrieved from my Destash tubs, & I already had the ribbon too... no purchases required to make these, yay!

I hope you'll join me with CTTY this month... the linky will be open until midnight Thursday (West Australia standard time)


11 comments:

Pamela said...

What a nice idea! I like that they are hand made and essentially free.

Kim said...

Those tags are so pretty! Nothing like using something from your stash and not have to buy anything to complete the project.

Fiona said...

The labels are great... I have started preparing to make some hand made decorations.... I do find it a bit much with all the Christmas stuff in the shops so early.... but it will soon be upon us!
Hugz

Justine said...

Those are a lovely idea. No wonder you aren't ready for Christmas if you're hand-making your gift tags!

Jeanette said...

Love the tags. Great idea. Hugs,xx

Brigitte said...

Anthea, what a gorgeous idea you had to make these gift tags. And all from stash you already had.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

That's a great idea, and using all your stash, wonderful! They will look great on pressies this year! xx

Susan said...

Love the tags - Christmas gets closer every time I open Facebook IG or the blogs...must get ready!

Mia said...

Great idea, Anthea! I LOVE your amazing tags! Kisses, my friend.

Karen's Korner said...

How festive and pretty. Nice to be able to use what you have on hand.

Lin said...

Like your tags Anthea. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...