Saturday 18 November 2017

'Christmas Through The Year' for November

We are almost at the end of CTTY for this year!
Thing is, even though I host this linky, I have nothing to share, this month!

I've been doing CTTY both as a participant & host for a few years now... I've plain run out of ideas for things to make. I love sewing for my family, but as much as they love what I do, they've had enough of my handmade items😉 

Please, don't let this be a deterrent to those of you who have been making gifts during this month... I hope you will choose to link up here anyway, despite the failures of your host!


3 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Ok, please remind me to join in on this next year... please, please.. because as usual Christmas is nearly upon us and I haven't made a thing... ! xx

Lin said...

I know the feeling Anthea! But I have got a couple of things to share. xx

Ondrea said...

I still have some secret Christmas sewing to do. Unfortunately, lack of time and energy sees me running behind already lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...