Wednesday 6 December 2017

I'm Off To Retreat!

I'm off to Retreat on Thursday... & woo-hoo I'm excited!

The car is packed... the projects are planned... the booze food is ready.
I wonder if wily old Aunt Violet (pictured below) will try her stowaway tactics again?

This is part of the beautiful view from the deck... can't wait to sit there again...
with or without Violet🙂

As much as it seems odd to be going on Retreat so close to Christmas, it's good timing for me to be going now... my family can manage without me for a few days & I really need the re-charge that comes from a 'change of scenery'. I'll be back home on Tuesday.
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

For anyone planning to join in with 'Piece Yourself Together' next week, the linky will be open from the Wednesday (13th), NOT Tuesday... I hope you'll pop back then, to show off your latest EPP-ing!

Here is today's result from my salon visit... I rarely take photos of my hands, but I thought the Festive nails were worth showing off♥

13 comments:

Maria said...

Bet Aunt Violet has jumped into your bag 💼....Have a fabulous relaxing time....
Nice festive nails..... 💅

Justine said...

Hope you have a fabulous time and come back relaxed and restored. Love your festive nails!

Chookyblue...... said...

Aunt violet behave your self on retreat......

Jo said...

Enjoy the retreat. Your nails are worth showing off.

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful time on retreat, very pretty Xmas nails.

Fiona said...

have a wonderful time....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Enjoy your time away xx

Lin said...

Love the nails Anthea - have a great time. xx PS - sorry I will not have an EPP post - I shall be up to my eyes in packing ready for our trip to UK at the end of the week!

sunny said...

Hope you and Violet are having a marvelous time!!!! Nothing better than a few days of retreat with the stitchy sisters.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Have a great time!!! Get lots of eating and drinking and chatting and .. oh, sewing... done :) xx

Brigitte said...

I wish you a wonderful and stress-free time at the retreat. And I'm sure you will come back with the batteries recharged :)

Kaylee said...

A retreat, ummm sounds so lovely and relaxing, looking forward to your photos.

Cheryll said...

LoVe the nails... Merry Christmas xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...