Wednesday 13 December 2017

'Piece Yourself Together'

 
The Scrappy Hexy Quilt has been put away for now.
While I was on Retreat, I spent an evening basting & then stitching together these two sweet little flowers... they're half-inch sides, eek!
I actually don't know what I'm going to do with them, but they sure were cute to make.
 Speaking of Retreat... of course I had a great time & I look forward to sharing some pics in a day or two when I've recovered.

The PYT linky is in my sidebar in its usual place, so go ahead & join in!

13 comments:

Pamela said...

How cute!

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are indeed very cute hexies xx

Justine said...

Very cute - would make great Christmas bunting or if you don't want to make any more, Christmas decorations for the tree!

Susie H said...

Stripes are always perfect in hexies

Chookyblue...... said...

Cute......

Fiona said...

they are very sweet... you can make a quilt of course!
Hugz

Maria said...

Sew cute !

Ondrea said...

Glad you had such a lovely time on the retreat. Sometimes EPP is just like that. It is addictive and one just likes to play.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea love these hexies,well done xx

Lin said...

Those fabrics work a treat especially love the stripy flower. xx

Kaylee said...

So little and cute...

Cheryll said...

Little cuties...
Merry Christmas xox

Nanette said...

They look like little boiled lollies :) You have a lot of patience to stitch those tiny pieces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...