Sunday 18 February 2018

'Friday Night Sew-In' for February

Scooting in a little late in posting my efforts for FNSI... I did have a lovely day... stitching more on what is my go-to project for Fridays... the stitcheries for Ruth's Quilt... I just love this project!

The design on the far right has been the fiddliest so far... so many knots & little features to stitch... it took ages! Started it a week ago & took me two evenings. You can also see I finished the dreaded satin stitch on the 4 hearts from last week.
The two designs on the left are my efforts from FNSI... stitched during Friday at patchwork... And I also joined in with my northern hemisphere friends to finish them up on Saturday.
Thanks Wendy for a fun FNSI !

13 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Lovely, lovely stitching!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work my friend,well done xx

kiwikid said...

Great stitching, they look really pretty.

Fiona said...

Hi anthea, the stitcheries look great.... I do love doing them too - as you say some seem to take ages and others go by quick.... such fun - I want to go slow so they don't finish!!

Hugz

Susie H said...

I just love FNSI too. Nice work on your stitcheries. Glad to see you persevered with that satin stitch. *wink*

Karen's Korner said...

You are making good progress with your stitcheries.

Michelle Ridgway said...

They all look so lovely...great progress xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking fantastic ❤️❤️

Lin said...

They are lovely Anthea. xx

Sharm said...

Nice stitching!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

They are all so pretty! xx

Narelle said...

Your tags are looking lovely 😊

Susan said...

Love the tags - such a pretty colour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...