Sunday 11 March 2012

Op-Shop Finds

What I love about reading blogs is how many people love op-shopping....Clothes, handbags, ornaments, sewing items, great books....
I love a good op-shop too, & my favourite things to look for are craft magazines and pretty serviettes & table linen. I also recently found a brand new Olga Berg wallet for $2 (tags still on!) that matches a bag I had also bought pre-loved - goody for me!

So the other day I visited some of my favourite op-shops & here is a sample of what I came home with...

 The magazine on top of the pile contains a Bronwyn Hayes wall quilt project titled "Mama Says"... (well, I weakened a little on my 'No-New-Craft-Purchases' commitment, oops!)
 Isn't the plate so pretty? Just perfect for yummy brownies or slice...
 ... And these two crocheted rugs... they were $2 each, they are well-made & I just LOVE the colours. They both are a good single bed topper size & will be very popular in our home in the cooler months.
 Lastly, these serviettes. There are 5. I do think the embroidery is hand done, but they will need a little soak to brighten them up before use. Beautiful!
I did get some other, rather less interesting stuff too. So I came home with the back seat of my car covered in pre-loved goodies, & had only spent $15.00!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...