Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Pretty Finish

I am very happy to have finished (finally!) this gorgeous bag. The design is called Markets Bag, from Romancing The Road Trip - Leanne's House. I stitched the panel late last year & then (as is my habit) put it aside.

I made the bag part slightly longer from top to bottom than the instructions say, but the bag flap is as per the book. I did splurge, & buy the very same bee button used in Leanne's book, which I purchased from All Threads Embroidery, QLD. Isn't he cute??!





I was lucky enough to have been given the book, from a friend who already had a copy; I'm also humbled that she thought enough of my skill & my potential to be inspired, that she would gift me the book.

In other news, the Pfaff is here!! Yes, I got it on Friday. However, I haven't unpacked it for a play yet; I've been clearing a space for it.... The room I use for my sewing space is also used as storage, & somewhat as a dumping spot for things that have nowhere else to go. But by week's end, the Pfaff will be set up, threaded & showing off...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...