Wednesday, 23 May 2012

COLOUR Swap Gifts

Yesterday I opened my parcel of goodies from my swap partner Carole at Serendipity Raindrops & Roses, A Blessed Life. I had not come across Carole's blog before this swap, so it has been really lovely to make a new bloggy friend.

 Beautiful embellishments of yo-yo's Carole made, buttons & crochet. I love the 
vintage-look butterfly & scissors.


Carole included a notebook to keep track of my projects, a white water bottle carrier & a
pretty-smelling sachet for the smalls drawer...


 How pretty is the thread catcher Carole made me? (Much nicer than what I'm presently using!)
It's a great size & has a companion needlecase...


 Carole also sent me some yarn for when I start my crochet, it feels so soft...

I feel thoroughly spoilt to be the recipient of Carole's handwork & big heart.... Every item in her gifts is something I will find useful & will add to the enjoyment of crafting. The colours she chose for me of soft green & pink are just perfect...
Thank You Carole!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went with a soft-ish green theme for the parcel of things I sent to Carole. The armchair sewing caddy is my combination of several I had seen in online tutorials... & the bird, well he was just too cute not to send...



Thank you so much to Lisa at Lydia's Treasures for organising this wonderful swap... 
& introducing me to a wonderful new friend...





8 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautiful gifts by both of you. Your arm chair caddy is gorgeous.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....lovely goodies made and received.....mine are winging their way as well....

Karen said...

A very successful swap, such beautiful gifts!

A Blessed Life said...

Thank you again Anthea I am going to use them with lovely warm thoughts,the girls at Cackle Club just loved opening them for the second time lol

A Blessed Life said...

Thank you again Anthea I am going to use them with lovely warm thoughts,the girls at Cackle Club just loved opening them for the second time lol

Lisa D said...

Lovely gorgeous gifts.. Im so glad you enjoyed the swap... :-)

Cheryll said...

Oh My... As "green" is my fav colour too... of course I just LoVe all the gifts. Your sewing caddy is sensational.
I've just added another project to my ever growing list of "TO DO's".
Cheers :)

Katherine said...

Beautiful gifts! Very lucky girl! I love your take on the armchair caddy too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...