Wednesday 20 June 2012

Want One?

I have three magazines I don't need... if anyone would like one, please just leave a comment or email me... I'll go with the first three people...

 The above magazine is current issue of Patchwork & Stitching
UPDATE: **THE ABOVE MAG IS ALREADY RE-HOMED - THANKS!**

I have two copies of this ^^^ one to pass on...
**UPDATE: ALL MAGS NOW RE-HOMED**

Sorry, due to postage costs, I'll only be posting within Australia, thanks for understanding.
(and sorry the pics are sideways!)

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi I loved Patchwork and Stitching...

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea if the 1st mag is not taken i would love to have it as i dont have that one please.xx

Kaylee said...

Thankyou Anthea I'd love one if not already gone. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...