Wednesday 4 July 2012

Flower Wednesday... With A Difference

Yes, and that difference would be that... I have no flower this week!
But I do have a hexagon-related funny for my OFW visitors...
(aren't these Keep Calm themes popular at the moment?!)


Thanks KAREN for once again hosting the Garden Party of hexagon flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've finished all of the stitcheries needed for My Little Teahouse, I am so pleased with how they look, and I am keen to start sewing the whole project together. I was a bit concerned about the lack of pictures/diagrams in the instructions for this, as I'm not used to that style of pattern writing, but have discovered a couple of images from flickr which have been really helpful, & will be a great visual reference.

Happy Wednesday, Friends!

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

No pressure... just FuN!

sunny said...

Do I detect a new flower in your header? Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

my friend has made this and she said the same as you Anthea,good luck and cant wait to see it.xx

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Love the "Keep Calm" sign! And you said you might change your beautiful Hibiscus header and you did....this one is beautiful, as well.........
HAPPY Wednesday to you too. xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...