Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Win At Sarah's Prim Treasures...

Whilst giving my arms a rest from the quilting the Man Quilt, I wandered out to the postbox ...
YIPEE for me, my win from Sarah at her blog Sarah's Prim Treasures had arrived! (oh & plus some other goodies I ordered from her fabulous online store Patchworks Plus, sshhh!)
 My prize is this new release pattern from Rosalie Quinlan Designs...

I think perfect for stitching whilst watching the cricket on telly in summer...
Thank You Sarah for such a lovely giveaway.
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*
Great news for those of us who love a good stitching party... because Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' has nothing to do, she has organised a great linky for those of us who would like to join in an evening of fun stitching...
Friday Night With Friends is a great opportunity to get some more pre-Christmas stitching done, or just spend some time on your current project.
Click HERE for all the info you'll need... and spread the word, we all know how much fun it can be to go see what other crafty people are up to. Thank you to Cheryll♥

Right-o, back to the Man Quilt... minus Site Manager!

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lovely win from Sarah. I've signed up for Friday night. Hopefully i'll have better luck this week. :) Hugs,

Simone Harding said...

congratulations on a fantastic win.
I also signed up for Friday night.

Melody said...

Great win. I've signed up for Friday night too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done on your win...

Maria said...

Congrates on your win..
I have also joined Cheryll and all you folk for FNWF...

Cheryll said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word. Now I'll be able to sew with even more friends! Yippeeee :)

Kate said...

Congratulations ... you are a lucky gal!!!!! Enjoy.

Wendyb said...

great win Anthea...congrats!!!! I'm joining in on the FNWF too....can't wait!!!! xox
sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...