Wednesday 21 January 2015

CTTY... Linky Already?

 Seems I've been caught out!
I wasn't planning to do a linky for this month, being that it's still holidays & all... but as it seems a couple of ladies are well organised, I've got one here for them to show us their makes.

This year will be a bit different for me & CTTY... I've been participating/co-ordinating with it for about two years now, & have kind of exhausted what I want it to be for me, so I won't be sharing a make every month, but will be doing more like 6 or 7 makes for the year.
I think this is about as much as my other sewing, stitching & family circumstances/plans will allow.

 Also, as I provide the prize every month (without sponsorship) I will just be choosing random months in which to give one...

Thank you ladies for your ongoing support of Christmas Through The Year & I look forward to seeing another year of Christmas & non-Christmas themed gifts being made & stashed away, for December giving...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea you have done a wonderful job over the 2 years,thankyou xx

Lin said...

Two pretty finishes - I love that Gail Pan bag. xx

Sisbabestitches said...

So pleased you are hosting again Anthea :) Of course, you, as host can dip in and out with finishes when it suits, just the same as the rest of us, lol. May I be a little more consistent than last year though :)

Narelle said...

'Random' is my middle name :o)
Lovely to be back for another year ... I'm focusing on 1 main Christmas project but I may just have a little gifty finish here and there too.

Fiona said...

thanks I'm going to join in this year.... the linky has closed but I have done a post today... thanks my friend for the encouragement... hopefully this year I will be more organised...
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...