Tuesday 14 February 2017

The Valentine Edition of 'Piece Yourself Together'

Golly, so much goes on in blogland when internet goes wrong!
NBN, internet, wi-fi, data... sometimes annoying to live with, but hate being without it😉...
But back to PYT... so pleased to be sharing this pic today... I really feel like my project is progressing along well... slowly but well. It's nice to just plod along with it, in between the other things I sew & stitch, & I really don't care how long it takes me to get it to a finish.

Here it is today:
There's a block ready to be added:
And this is the last time I shared it here:
It's still fun & interesting to look at the fabrics & recall sewing with them in another project!
This year, I have again joined in the Initial Heart Swap hosted by Cheryll... really hoping Postie will have something for me today... this is such a great swap💗

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day.

(ps: if you didn't see my post here, I hope you'll pop back & see some special quilts I made😉)

16 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Oh, this is such a pretty hexie quilt.

Susan said...

Looking so good and a great memory quilt

how big will you make it?? or will you jsut stop when you are "over r"??

elliek said...

Loving the hexies Anthea. I have got back into EPP so I may have to start sharing again.

Ondrea said...

That project is really coming along nicely and it is so colorful. Funny, I just located a little PP project I have been doing over several years. It is taking that long because I only do it when I am travelling on a plane somewhere. I have no wish to hurry the project , just enjoy it. ( That's when I don't forget where I put it LOL). Anyhoo, I have now put it in it's own container with everything I need to do it. It is blue and white half inch hexies made into rosettes( flowers). I may just pick it up here and there at home now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea,wow its looking fantastic,glad your internet is behaving now xx

Janice said...

You're certainly making great progress. Looking good.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh so lovely Anthea. That's the great thing about scrappy.....revisting all those pieces of old favourites as you stitch xx

Jo said...

Great progress with your Hexies. Love the scrappiness

Lin said...

Looking lovely Anthea and growing nicely. xx

Sharm said...

Wow, this is really beginning to take shape now isn't it, and looking so nice too! I have a day off today so hope to get an EPP post done in time to link up with you xo

Karen's Korner said...

Great progress with your pretty hexies. It makes me feel guilty about my hexies that have been sitting around for 4/5 or more years. One day they will hopefully end up in something pretty as yours.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful Anthea. Love the scrappy look. Hugs,xx

Cheryll said...

Fingers crossed your gifts arrived on time...xox

kiwikid said...

Beautiful, so good to see progress.

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous. The white really pops!

Renee said...

I love watching your progress with your hexies! This is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...