Tuesday 23 May 2017

'Piece Yourself Together'... It's EPP Time!

Come one everyone... time to show off your EPP... I know you're doing it & I'd love to see it!
I have just a short update to share on my Scrappy Hexy Quilt progress... it's been packed away for a little while lately, so I thought I'd better get it out again.
I've prepared & stitched together some sets of sashing hexy's... not exciting really, but progress nevertheless.
 The PYT Linky is in my right-hand sidebar & is open until midnight on Thursday... I hope you'll join me, & show off your EPP creations!
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

 
There's only a few more days until the Perth Craft & Quilt Fair!
If you're a blogger who lives in Perth, or will be in Perth on Saturday, do come along for our Meet-Up...
check out this link for all the info.

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Progress is progress! If I were closer, I'd love to meet up with all of you.

elliek said...

Bit far for me too but enjoy! Progress is good any time.

kiwikid said...

I am with the others, progress big or small is always good.

Lin said...

Every little helps Anthea, even if it is not exciting! xx

Maria said...

Hi Anthea,
I see there will be 11 of us GTG , how nice...see you Sat 👍🏼👍🏼

Ondrea said...

Any progress is good progress. It will happen but it won't happen overnight. Hehehehe.

Jo said...

I'm cheering you and those Hexies on

Kaylee said...

You are the master of hexies Anthea. How exciting, have fun at the craft show. Ummmm I was looking at the photo and realised what you had the hexies on.... LOL.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...