Thursday 20 October 2016

'Christmas Through The Year' for October

Christmas things appearing in the shops... family events being planned... the Jolly man is gearing up for his annual round-the-world trip...
And it's time to be giving serious thought to making some Christmas gifts & stashing them away!
With a friend recently returning to her sewing hobby, I've made her a zipper pouch, skinny-pinny & a little needlebook... yes the fabric is familiar, it's leftovers from making birthday gifts.
(I adore these fabrics & I'm so glad I have even a little bit more to keep for myself!)
 How cute is that pink spotty lining?!

Won't you join me this month for CTTY?


9 comments:

Kate said...

Anthea, that's beautiful fabric you used for your gifts - lucky recipient.

Kim said...

I love the fabrics. These gifts would be such an awesome motivator for the recipient.

Lin said...

Great makes Anthea - I shall be linking up later today. xx

Dasha said...

I've had the makings for several pouches selected and sitting waiting patiently to be cut up and started for weeks. Good on you for not only getting started but getting completed too.

retdairyqueen said...

Beautiful fabric and I love your pouch Beautiful

Renee said...

These are fabulous! The fabric is perfect.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely. What a great gift.

Kaylee said...

The zippy purse and accessories are so lovely Anthea, love the fabric, wink wink.....

KaHolly said...

I'll just bet she was tickled pink! Dotty pink, that is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...