Monday 7 April 2014

Friday Night With Friends...

Friday night, I was so tired relaxed that I could have fallen asleep on the sofa... but there was Milo to drink & quilt labels to stitch on, so no slacking off for me!
Thank you so much once again to Cheryll for hosting Friday Night With Friends... I do so look forward to it each month...

A little stitching fuel helped me to get over my lull...
...& stitch the labels onto their quilts.
One for the Disappearing Nine Patch I made late last year...
And the other, for my more recently finished Postage Stamp Quilt...
I finally got around to doing a bit of a 'photo shoot' with the PS quilt, so I thought I would share some of my favourite pics...
This hand (& its mate!) made this quilt... I still can't believe little old me did such a thing!
~*♥ Have a wonderful week & I hope you get to do something you love♥*~

25 comments:

Kate said...

It is a beautiful quilt - be proud of it!

Wendy said...

Such a stunning quilt! You should be very proud of it...I absolutely love the backing you chose for this quilt...goes so well with the postage stamps...

KimM said...

Beautiful, beautiful. You should be so proud!!!

Kim said...

The PS quilt looks great.b

KERYN B said...

Very nice nails. Don't you love it when the quilts are finished.

Fiona said...

great labels!! and your quilt is lovely.... pretty nails too!
Hugz

gracie said...

Wonderful labels and I absolutely love the PS quilt.

Cheryll said...

Love the quilt...labels...nails...& pic's. Your hands can do many amazing things! :)

Julia said...

Great quilts and good for you adding the labels...a must that we sometimes don't get around to doing.
Love your nails...
Julia ♥

Anonymous said...

Amazing quilts and you are very clever Anthea you always do such beautiful work,well done.xx

Marilyn said...

Your postage stamp quilt is amazing. A very important job putting on those labels.

Leanne said...

You should be very proud of yourself Anthea, your quilts are beautiful.

Ondrea said...

Beautiful quilt and beautiful nails. They look like mine at the moment. Great taste lol. Love the pic of the quilt in the garden. Labels are always forgotten and it is good that you made the effort to sew them on. Well done!

Helen said...

Lovely labels and gorgeous. Quilt !

Susan said...

I have that problem on Friday night too - sit in the lounge chair - TV on and poof! almost asleep... Still loving your PS quilt....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

WOW....fantastic quilts...awesome labels...love your nails...

Rosie said...

Great work! Love the postage stamp quilt now it's finished.

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful, well done!!!

Kathleen Wall said...

What a lovely quilt, Anthea! Love the happy colors.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Gorgeous quilt Anthea! My Friday nights would be more productive if I just didn't sit in the recliner....so comfortable..........

Kaylee said...

Lovely quilt labels Anthea..

marina said...

congratulations on finishing off your quilts completely by adding the label!

Raewyn said...

Good on you catching up on the labels!! Beautiful photo shoot of the pretties quilt.

Wendy said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, lovely photo shoot :)

Lin said...

Your labels look great, as does that quilt! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...