Thursday 19 June 2014

'Pay It Forward' from Shez... & Who's Next?!

Back in October last year, I had the good fortune to be chosen as one of the people to receive Pay It Forward goodies from Shez.
 

I had not received PIF gifts before, so I was excited at the prospect of receiving 'surprise' mail.
Yesterday I'd been out for the morning & got such a buzz to come home to these lovely gifts from Shez...
 Thank You so much Shez - you made my day! Your stitching is just beautiful & I love the way you did the frame; it's already hanging in the Sewing Space! xx
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*
So now it's my turn to PAY IT FORWARD... who wants to play??

My pledge is to:
1. Make a little handmade something for three people who opt in. International are welcome.
2. I will choose the 3 people with the help of Random Number Generator; you need to be a Follower of my blog.
3. It will be a surprise & will arrive when you least expect it. You will give me your postal details after you are chosen, then I will have fun leaving you to wait be surprised!
4. I must make & send my item to you within 365 days.

To get a handmade gift from me you have to play too!
1. If you put your name forward to receive from me, you pledge to make & send to three of your own readers.
2. It doesn't have to be 'quilty' but it must be handmade.
3. You must have a blog. If it's reasonably up-to-date, it helps the person making for you to get a feel for what you might like to receive.
4. Once you have received your mail from me, you must post about Pay It Forward on your blog & keep the fun going.

Please only put your name up if you can commit to full participation to Pay It Forward.

Wanna play?!
If you do, please leave a Comment on this post, stating specifically that you hope to be chosen & I will announce the three names on Monday 23 June.
(Please make sure I can readily get in touch with you, otherwise another name will be chosen.)

Thanks again Shez for a bit of Pay It Forward fun... & now I look forward to doing the same!

13 comments:

Melody said...

Beautiful gifts from sweet Shez

Anonymous said...

So glad you like your parcel Anthea,it is lovely fun.xx

Sandra said...

Oh I hope to be chosen, I love happy mail

Jacqueline Morris said...

what a wonderful idea and to receive beautiful hand made gifts too... I know I love to send things I make so this is right up my street! I would love to be considered :)

Thank you
Smiles :)

Ondrea said...

How thrilling to receive a surprise in the mail. Love how she has covered the hoop. Enjoy all those lovely thoughtful gifts.

Jeneta said...

Okay - I'd like to be considered. I love the idea of surprising someone!

FloS said...

Wonderful gifts from Shez !!
I'd like to play ! It looks great to wait for a surprise …one day in the year to come !!!!
Florence

KimM said...

Oh, how I'd love to take part in this! I so enjoy giving gifts - especially out of the blue to someone.
Please put my name in for consideration.
xxx

Wendy said...

Such lovely gifts received for your PIF...just lovely.

Wendy said...

Lovely gifts, the little frame looks gorgeous! xx

Pinnylea Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinnylea Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinnylea Creations said...

Sorry - having computer problems. My comment was: what a beautiful surprise and great treasures xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...