Back in October last year, I had the good fortune to be chosen as one of the people to receive Pay It Forward goodies from Shez.
I had not received PIF gifts before, so I was excited at the prospect of receiving 'surprise' mail.
Yesterday I'd been out for the morning & got such a buzz to come home to these lovely gifts from Shez...
Thank You so much Shez - you made my day! Your stitching is just beautiful & I love the way you did the frame; it's already hanging in the Sewing Space! xx
So now it's my turn to PAY IT FORWARD... who wants to play??
My pledge is to:
1. Make a little handmade something for three people who opt in. International are welcome.
2. I will choose the 3 people with the help of Random Number Generator; you need to be a Follower of my blog.
3. It will be a surprise & will arrive when you least expect it. You will give me your postal details after you are chosen, then I will have fun leaving you to
wait be surprised!
4. I must make & send my item to you within 365 days.
To get a handmade gift from me you have to play too!
1. If you put your name forward to receive from me, you pledge to make & send to three of your own readers.
2. It doesn't have to be 'quilty' but it must be handmade.
3. You must have a blog. If it's reasonably up-to-date, it helps the person making for you to get a feel for what you might like to receive.
4. Once you have received your mail from me, you must post about Pay It Forward on your blog & keep the fun going.
Please only put your name up if you can commit to full participation to Pay It Forward.
If you do, please leave a Comment on this post, stating specifically that you hope to be chosen & I will announce the three names on Monday 23 June.
(Please make sure I can readily get in touch with you, otherwise another name will be chosen.)
Thanks again Shez for a bit of Pay It Forward fun... & now I look forward to doing the same!