Sunday 21 September 2014

September Link-Up for CTTY Is Here!

Yes it's time once again to show off the Christmas gifts you're making in preparation for the Festive Season!
This month I actually have a finished item to share, & unusually for me, it's a Christmas present with a Christmas theme. Truth be told, it's been a UFO since November last year, so I thought it was about time to just get it done & ready to give... They should flutter nicely in our Aussie summer breezes if hung outside at Christmas time!
 Apparently orange sleighs go faster than red or black ones!

CTTY is about making a Festive gift (or two if you're keen!) each month & storing them away for December giving. The items don't necessarily have to be Christmas-themed, they can be any gift at all that you have made. More info can be found here.

As usual, I have a little Thank You gift for one person who links up this month... & I hope that if you're making pressies, you'll link them up here so we can see how clever you are!
The linky is available until the end of Thursday, West Australia time.


13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Very festive!

Narelle said...

Your banner is so bright and cheery ... love it!
I'm made it 2 months in a row :)

Cheryll said...

The banner looks GReaT ! :)

Anita said...

I love your banner, cute colours.
Cheers, Anita.

Fiona said...

love your festive bunting...
Hugz

Raewyn said...

The banner is very cute - and ideal for a summer Christmas in those fresh colours! Every month I think to myself that 'next month' I'll have something to link up with you...but haven't managed yet!!

Aida said...

Love the Christmas buntings. I wish I am as skilful and talented, so I can make my own. Sigh...

Enjoy

marina said...

what gorgeous bunting!

Noela said...

Love the banner. Xmas is on its way. hugs.....

Melody said...

Love your bunting.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous christmas bunting and your blocks in the previous post are amazing, so beautiful!

Jeneta said...

Okay - I think I need to know where you got your banner (I'm hoping it's a panel) from. I am certain my home needs one!!

Sisbabestitches said...

I love your banner, it certainly will look cheery flapping in the breeze come December :) Finally made it here, and given my list to make, I had better make it here again next month too, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...