Saturday 3 October 2015

'Friday Night With Friends'... Hello, Old Friend!

It's been a few months since I linked up to be part of FNWF... it was a lovely evening indeed... though not very productive... Thank you so much Cheryll for hosting us♥
 
I'm jumping between a few different hand-stitching projects these days, & decided during the week to get out my super-ultra-very-much-neglected Red Brolly Designs "Polka Dot Girls Quilt" stitcheries, get them back on my list of WIPs... poor project, it's more like a W-I-S-P, or even more like a W-I-V-S-P (work in very slow progress).
Anyway, progress is progress... I will finish this quilt one of these centuries!

At the beginning of the evening this design 'Summer Stitching' looked like this:
 

And this morning:

To see everyone who joined in with FNWF, you can go here.

20 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh well done. I love those stitcheries.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Anthea 😄

Maria said...

Slowly does it... I have many nice projects like that...

gracie said...

Love it!

Outback Craftaholic said...

Great job Anthea. I really like Bronwyn's patterns. Have a great week. Cheers,Tracy

sunny said...

Good job! That's very cute. I have a couple of WIVSP's myself.

retdairyqueen said...

A little is better than none
Looking good

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

It looks like she magically appeared, lots of stitching involved with this project. Have a great Sunday.

Happy days.
Bev.

Ondrea said...

Love that Red Brolly stitchery

Cath said...

I am sad to say I have more than my fair share of WISPs which I should get back to as well! I love red brolly designs.

Raewyn said...

As with the other commenters, you're not alone with your WIVSP...you've made some good progress on this one though :-)

Susan said...

Lovely to see the polka dot girls surfacing again.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Great progress, very nice stitching.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Helen said...

Lovely Anthea !

The Sloan Patch said...

Beautiful stitcheries...

Fiona said...

you did well... lovely seeing the picture forming...
Hugz

Wendy said...

Beautiful stitching, love it!

Yvonne W said...

Pretty embroidery.

Lin said...

Nice work Anthea - hurry up and finish her as I want to see what she looks like! xx

Jindi's Cottage said...

I'm getting so little done lately I'm counting threading the needle as progress! You got heaps done, well done it is looking great...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...