Thursday 16 June 2016

No-Fuss Swap... Kapers in the Kitchen...

The ladies at No Fuss Swappers have done it again!
The most recent swap for this fun group is themed 'Kitchen Kapers'... these are such fun & straightforward swaps... if you're not already familiar with No-Fuss, I hope you'll pop over here to see what they're about.

This time we were tasked with sending: a tea towel, a recipe card with recipe on it, a spatula, a wrapped cookie & a cookie cutter.

My parcel of goodies went to the lovely Melody:
 
The recipe I sent to Melody is a family favourite here, Mocha Brownies... It's taken from a Women's Weekly cookbook I've had for many years, never fails & is easy to make.
(Golly, I really need to change that ironing board cover, or stop using it as staging for my photos, it looks terrible!)
 
And I received my goodies from the ever-busy Shez:
 
Can't tell you how handy a lloonnggg spatula is Shez, Thanks ;)
 And the Hibiscus Offspring send their thanks too, they're already using the spatula for getting the last peanut butter from the tub!

Now it's time for me to get my skates on & get to work on my Christmas In July items... I adore this swap & I'm excited for what I have planned to make... secret sewing underway!

This is a quick post for the morning, but hopefully I'll have access to a computer again this evening, so I can catch up on some blog reading, see what everyone's been doing... have a great Thursday xx

I leave you with a bloom from a new plant hibiscus in my garden... oh those colours... sigh...

8 comments:

Tarnyia said...

What a fantastic idea for a swap... love that you have a list of items and that you only have to source them or put you own twist on them, just love the ''no fuss''... gorgeous hibiscus xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea,glad you liked your parcel of goodies and i love what you sent as well,such a fun swap and your hibiscus is beautiful,love the colour :)

KimM said...

Oooo - what a great swap - what lovely gifts.
xxx

Maria said...

Lovely goodies swapped.. I have joined in the Clayton Christmas one....
Such a gorgeous colour your Hibiscus is....

allthingzsewn said...

Liked the goodies you received and sent. I'll have to check this swap out. I'm in the "Christmas in July" as well, will be watching for you.

Lin said...

That flower is stunning1 xx

kiwikid said...

Wonderful swap, love that hibiscus flower.

Melody said...

Loved my pressies, thank you so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...