Thursday 19 April 2018

'Rainbow Scrap Challenge' Yellow Granny Blocks

My Granny blocks for the RSC month are sewn, yay!
I was very keen to get my RSC work for April finished before today, the reason shall be explained soon.
It's so dull here today, & I just couldn't get a good cheery shot of my blocks.
This is my favourite little piece... how cute are these spools & pincushions?!
I really enjoy making my RSC blocks each month... If you'd like to know more about this fun Challenge, pop over to the information page on Angela's blog HERE.
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

 There is a little bit of excitement here right now... tomorrow I'm off on a little holiday!
I'm going with my DDY to Melbourne for a few days... it's school holidays here in WA, & she declared herself in need of a good break; the first few months of her new town & job have been very intensive. I'll be away from blogland from tomorrow for a week.

While I would love (LOVE!) to reach out & meet bloggy friends in person, this is sadly not the time... & to be honest, I'm not even thinking about finding patchwork shops or any such thing. The time with my DD is the priority.

I got my nails done in preparation... DDY adopted a beautiful cat in mid-March, she is mostly white, and has stunning green eyes... so I got a fun cat stamp in honour of my GrandCat!
A blog post will be scheduled for PYT on Tuesday, & the linky will be up.

Thanks for dropping by & I shall return at the end of next week!

21 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your gorgeous blocks. Have fun on your holiday. Hugs, xx

Kay said...

I do like the yellow blocks, classic and cheerful. x

Lin said...

Have a lovely time Anthea. xx

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful time with your daughter.

Susie H said...

Your Granny Squares are inspiring. Hope RSC continues next year.
Looks like a fun challenge that I may want to join in on next year. Have a fantastic time with DDY. Making memories is what life is all about!

Pamela said...

Enjoy your time away!

sunny said...

Your blocks are very sunny and cheery on a dreary day. Enjoy your holiday with DD. Mom/Daughter time is so precious!!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely, cheery yellow blocks plus I love your cat nail art.

retdairyqueen said...

Hope the time with your daughter is wonderful Enjoy

Fiona said...

Fabulous blocks. Have a great trip. I know what you mean about time when you go away - I'm like that

Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your RSC blocks. Family come first. Enjoy your time together x

Susan said...

Have a fun time - very cute nail art!

Brigitte said...

These blocks are just fantastic.
Have a wonderful holiday trip with your daughter.

Janice said...

Your yellow blocks are a lovely pop of colour on your blue cutting mat. Super cute. Do enjoy to time with DDY. I'm sure you will both have a wonderful time.

cocoya said...

Have a wonderful time with your daughter.

เกมส์สล็อต
Gclub

Ondrea said...

Have a lovely time with your daughter and her cat. Lovely blocks.

Justine said...

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday - love your cat nail!

cocoya said...

Have a lovely time Anthea. xx
เกมส์สล็อต

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your yellow blocks, and your nails!!! Such cute kitties! Enjoy your time in Melbourne xx

Kat Scribner said...

Love your granny blocks! They make a great scrappy block. I love the RSC challenge too. Love your nail. LOL

cocoya said...

Have a lovely time Anthea. xx
สล็อต ออนไลน์

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...