Michelle at Rag Tag Stitching recently posted a Warning about some unsavoury content that was posted on a blog she Follows, but has been inactive... content that was not posted by the original 'owner' of the blog, but a 'hijacker'.
I thought I would share some helpful information with readers who may not know that you can actually choose to un-Follow a blog... for whatever reason that might be...
(this is for those who Follow blogs via their Blogger Dashboard)
* Log in to your Blog & be on your Dashboard
* You will see a 'wheel' to the far right of your screen, straight across from the heading called 'Reading List'
* When you hover your mouse over that wheel, it shows the words 'Manage Your Reading List'
* Click on that wheel, & it will take you to a list of all the blogs you Follow... for each blog, it shows whether you are Following publicly or privately.
* When you click on 'Settings' on any particular blog in that list, you can then follow the prompts to stop Following a blog, or to Follow it anonymously... (Anonymous is good if you want to stalk someone's blog when you are secret swapping!)
* If you stop Following a blog, make sure you take it off your blog sidebar too - don't want any ghastly images showing up there!
HERE is a link to the Blogger Help, that illustrates these steps... just scroll part way down that page to see the info...
I Follow a number of blogs anonymously for various reasons... & I also un-Follow a blog if I know that the blogger no longer intends to update it, or if it's been deleted... good housekeeping!
Tomorrow I hope to share some pics of a new project... something I've been wanting to make for a while... & I should have the computer back by then... woo hoo!
~*~*~Happy Wednesday Everyone~*~*~