Monday 7 March 2016

2nd Tuesday... 'PYT'... Sharing English Paper Piecing


Yay, my Tea Party Table Runner is almost a finished top!
I have just to add in some full & half-hexy's along the long sides so that it ends up with a straight edge. 
Thank you everyone who joins in with PYT - I love to see my regulars & of course I'd love to see some more names any time!

The linky will be open until midnight Thursday (Aust Western Standard time)
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

Boo hoo for me, I've spent the public holiday Monday & also Sunday flat out... literally!
Many of you know, I have a history of lumbar disc problems, including two surgeries... well, it seems I'm again in the grip of another disc bulge episode... & a total mystery as to how it happened.
The pain has been more than eye-watering, & is so unpredictable when I move.
The only thing for it is rest, rest & more rest... I know the routine now... but I'm getting so bored... facebook, IG, internet in general, even crafting magazines can only hold my interest for so long... the only thing I can do but haven't done yet is Shopping!
(Even the odd swear word hasn't helped!)
Here's hoping it gets better in the coming days & doesn't end up needing drastic measures.

Take Care & Have a Great Week

13 comments:

Kate said...

I wish you a speedy recovery, Anthea. Take care.

Maria said...

Hope your back is better soon.XX

Raewyn said...

Oh dear! Hope you get well and back on yur feet soon. Your runner is so pretty.

Helen said...

Oh no hope you recover quickly Anthea, love your table runner.xx

kiwikid said...

Your table runner is looking beautiful....hope your back mproves with rest Anthea.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your runner is beautiful. I wish you a very speedy recovery Anthea. Rest well x

Lin said...

So sorry you are laid up - I do hope your back gets better soon. The runner looks super. xx

Hilachas said...

Sorry to hear you're not doing well, Anthea. I'm familiar with back problems and know that it is NO fun. Prayers for a quick recovery.

KimM said...

Hope this finds you better....I've had back issues and they're not fun by any stretch of the imagination.
xxx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely table runner.

Deb R said...

I remembered to link hehehe, hope you feel better soon Anthea!

Teri said...

I am so sorry you are laid up....it is awful....when I was sick this last month and a half....all I could do was watch TV....so boring......my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery......💝

Chookyblue...... said...

take care of that back and I hope it has improved and your moving around much better........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...