Saturday 5 March 2016

'Friday Night With Friends' for March

Lucky me, I spent the whole of Friday with FRIENDS!
 
It was so enjoyable to be at Patch group with my buddies... so much to talk about... tea to drink... & eventually a few stitches done on my Frangipani cross stitch... which I continued to work on during the evening.
I added the dark green stitches on the top left & also the beginnings of a flower petal in white & cream.
 
Sometimes at Patch, I don't get a lot done but it's a great day out anyway... yesterday was one of those days... the people & the conversations were much more important than the stitching.
mrHS had a small cyst removed from his back yesterday, & was feeling a little sore, so it was so relaxing to sit on the sofa & continue stitching, while he watched 'Escape To The Country' and felt sorry for himself. (no it's nothing serious)

Thank you Cheryll for hosting us again for FNWF... I'll be spending my Saturday evening checking out the work of the other ladies!

I'm also linking here:

♥Have a Wonderful Weekend♥

11 comments:

Melody said...

Such a beautiful project

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely cross stitch.

Raewyn said...

Good to hear you had a fun day - and your corss stitch is beautiful!!

KimM said...

Wow - lovely project. The colors are striking.
xxx

Lin said...

Lovely to be with friends and chat - always good for the morale. And you managed quite a bit on your Frangipani. Somehow I forgot all about FNWF until too late - never mind I quilted along quite happily anyway! xx

ALICE MARGAUX said...

Your stitching looks great. I like the pattern very much. Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Bev C said...

Hello Anthea,

Sometimes it is better to sit and chat than cross stitch especially if you are like me and make an error. Hope hubby is feeling better.

Happy days.
Bev.

Cheryll said...

OooH it's coming along nicely...
Thanks for visiting on FNwF...xox

Karen's Korner said...

Love that frangipani stitching. I have many "frangi" plants growing in my garden...love the perfume and that lovely creamy colour against the dark leaves. Paradise in a word.

kiwikid said...

Lovely to hear you had a happy stitching day. Sometimes the chatting is just as good as the stitching. Your stitchery is beautiful. Hope hubby is better soon.

Stitching Noni said...

Hope Hubby is feeling a little less sore and sorry....
Love your frangipani stitching :o)
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...