Monday 21 November 2016

Finally Finished With Secret Sewing & CTTY...

 Well, it's been a tough month with the sewing... Sewing is actually happening, but not much I can share here... 'secret sewing' you see... good news is, at last I've finished with the secrecy & can get back to posting what I'm up to!
Here's a peep at some of what I've been working with... yes the Stitch Eliminator on the left has been involved, but fortunately not too many times...
 

While I've been on my break from stitching for my Scrappy Hexy Quilt, I've been playing with smaller hexy's - 1/2inch size - to try a little fun... how cute have they turned out?!... now to stitch them back-to-back, to become a decoration.
 
Sadly, no make from me for November CTTY... but I'm sure there will be a couple of things for next month, being that it's so close to Christmas.
If you've been sewing & stashing pressies for Festive giving, I'd love you to share it here on the CTTY linky!

13 comments:

Ondrea said...

oooo I love your hexie Christmas trees. Looks like a lot of fun sewing happening at your place.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea i love your hexie trees too ,lots of secret sewing going on xx

Fiona said...

your hexie trees are adorable..... never heard it called a stitch eliminator but I love that name!!
Hugz

sunny said...

Pretty ornaments! I love working with 1/2 inch hexies. The others seem so GIANT now.

Susan said...

Secret stuff happening here too ...but I do love your tree.

Cheryll said...

Secret sewing happening over here too...
Just about finished though...xox

kiwikid said...

Love the little tree decoration!

Kim said...

LOVE your Christmas tree! This I could manage :)

Lin said...

What a great idea to sew them together for a decoration. I shall link up later today. xx

Dasha said...

Isn't Secret Sewing a pain? I'm always thrilled and wanting to show it off LOL. Your little trees are very cute.

KimM said...

Lovely little hexies....so, so cute!
xxx

Kate said...

This is the cutest hexie project that I've ever seen!!

Pamela said...

What a great idea to make a hexie Christmas tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...