Tuesday 22 November 2016

'Piece Yourself Together'... A Little Tree...

 Recently I blogged a pic of some very cute little 1/2inch hexy's... Christmas hexy's, to be precise...
Oh my goodness they are so addictive!

This is the result... I just love it... but it won't be staying here... so I hope my recipient likes it.
 You can see the size of it next to my trusty rotary cutter
 And below, in my hand... super-cute! I did each side different. The hexy at the bottom is a dark brown, to represent the trunk.
There is definitely going to be another of these made very soon, so fun!


14 comments:

Kate said...

Your trees are so cute and so tiny - I admire your patience in making those wee hexies. No doubt the recipient(s) will be thrilled to get one.

KaHolly said...

They ARE so cute! And very festive! Well done!

Maria said...

Yes they are cute and a lovely idea for an ornament......

Ondrea said...

Just gorgeous!

Jo said...

What a cute tree. I like the idea

KimM said...

These are so darned cute!
xxx

gracie said...

What an adorable tree!

Maria said...

That's a gorgeous little decoration, Anthea!

Fiona said...

very very very adorable...
Hugz

CathyC said...

so cute!

Hilachas said...

What a cute idea for using up little scraps of Christmas fabric.

Janice said...

Very cute. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted.

Tarnyia said...

They are so sweet xxx

Raewyn said...

Oh these are sooo sweet!! A gorgeous decoration - I'm sure it will be well received :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...