Tuesday 22 May 2018

Fourth Tuesday of the Month... EPP Time

 
Just a short post today for 'Piece Yourself Together'...
no further stitching added to the Scrappy Hexy Quilt since my post the other day... but it always sits in wait of me feeling well enough to pick it up again.
Linky in the right-hand sidebar as always... I hope you will add your name!
 *~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

Still no change in my health situation. An abdominal scan happened on Monday & may be able to provide some help in figuring out what's wrong in there. It's a terribly frustrating & depleting thing, not to mention painful at times!
My posts recently have been made from an old laptop computer which I'm a bit naughty in using... it has no hacker/virus protection... my emails arrive to the desktop computer which is much more secure, but which is often in use by mr18 for Uni work... I beg forgiveness for not replying to Comments/emails in a more timely fashion... we plan to buy me a new laptop as soon as I'm better.
I mentioned mr18... yes he turned 18 on Sunday... it was a very quiet day compared to what I'd hoped for, given my situation... but he did spend a good deal of the day with his friends & enjoy his favourite takeaway for dinner.

Have a Great Tuesday & thanks for calling by x

12 comments:

Susie H said...

Hope you get to feeling better SOON! I'll be linking up soon! Thanks for keeping up with PYT but your health is more important!!!

Susan said...

Hope you get a diagnosis and a quick remedy.

Lin said...

Hope they find out what is wrong soon. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope you get some answers soon and feel better. Happy no. 18 to your lad xx

Rosa said...

Hope you feel better soom.These EPP are beautiful .Love your fabric combo!

Kim said...

Your EPPs are beautiful. Hope the ddovs can find out what’s ailing you and get you well quickly so you can get back to doing fun stuff.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Hope the scan shows up something so that you can get well again soon... loving your hexies, they are beautiful. Hand in there my dear xx

Linda in Calif. said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon. I read your last post and the just not feeling well reminded me of my friend, she didn't feel well and often tired. Turned out it was her teeth. She had an infection. Who would have thought that! So when your body is fighting it does take a lot out of you. As for the hexie. Oh I wish I would start doing them. I think yours are quite pretty.

Binsa said...

Hi Anthea I hope you recover soon.love your hexies

Brigitte said...

It must be so very frustrating not to know what is going on. I just hope that the doctors will soon find out what it is so that they can look for a treatment and medication. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea hope they find out what's wrong with you and I hope you get back to feeling better soon.Lovely hexies my friend well done and take care xx

Nanette said...

Been thinking about you Anthea, hope something's sorted soon with your health issues. HSn't stopped you doing lovely hexie work. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...