Sunday 20 May 2018

Limping Along

The last couple of weeks have been a battle here at Hibiscus HQ.
I've been unwell, but we just can't figure out what's going on with me... nothing dramatic but just keeps me feeling 'not quite right'... low-grade but persistent symptoms that don't seem to add up to anything particular.
All this leaves little energy for much... just been doing the minimum of domestic chores... but mostly resting/sleeping/managing nausea/reading/feeling frustrated.
In the more tolerable periods, my good old Scrappy Hexagon Quilt has been on hand... a few stitches here & there.

Hopefully whatever this thing is, will pass soon!
I miss blogland♥

13 comments:

Susie H said...

Hope you get better SOON! Time to get your passion back and no one can do that when feeling crummy. You miss Blogland and we miss you!

Kate said...

Hopefully you're soon back to your old self - it's not much fun feeling under par.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea oh that's no good that you are feeling so unwell ,hope you are back to normal soon,hope you have a lovely week my friend xx

Justine said...

I hope you feel better soon, that doesn't sound like any fun x

Jeanette said...

Hope you get well soon. Love your hexies. Hugs,xx

kiwikid said...

That is not good! I hope you are feeling much better very soon. Hexies look wonderful.

Helen said...

Hope you find the problem and feel better doon.

Ondrea said...

Sending many angel hugs your way. Hope you are okay. I have had a few things over the years and it took a holistic medical practitioner to diagnose me with one of them. Maybe you need to seek a second medical opinion. Please look after yourself. Some lovely hexies there.

Susan said...

I hope you are back on track very soon - I love seeing your projects.
Take Care

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

So sorry you are under the weather......it must be frustrating when no one can nail down what the problem is......hopefully you will be able to find a solution soon......prayers my friend.

Fiona said...

Oh I am sorry you are not well.... frustrating when there are things you want to do but sadly we can't rush recouperation. It's annoying when you don't know what it is especially.... thinking of you....

Hugz

Kim said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well.. and sorry I missed this post! Hope you are resting and will be better soon! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...