Tuesday 12 June 2018

'Piece Yourself Together' Is Here Again

Some more blocks have been added to the Scrappy Hexy Quilt... the stitching of them can sometimes feel a bit repetitive, but it's nice to work on something that doesn't need me to think too much.

Last week:

Today:
Two more blocks added to the top of the far left column.
The Site Manager is checking that my stitching is up to his high standards!

Pull out your EPP projects & join me with PYT...
linky is in the right-hand sidebar, & taking names until the end of Thursday, W-Aust time.
I'd love to see what you're working on!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

This looks great!

Stitching Noni said...

The quilt looks gorgeous with all those pretty hexies... good to see the site manager is on the job!! :o)

Lin said...

Nice work Anthea. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

A real work of art Anthea....and I do love u our sweet quality control officer. Thank also for your lovely comments on my previous blog post xx

Jo said...

It's looking amazing. Such a great piece.

Kim said...

I adore hexie quilts and yours Anthea is beautiful. I must say your Site Manager is very sweet.

Justine said...

Wow! Your Site Manager is doing a great job supervising this beautiful quilt. Hope you are feeling better.

Susie H said...

Wow! This looks amazing! So many hexies!!! Is it bulky to connect the sections to the mother ship?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...