Wednesday 20 June 2018

Very Late Report for June FNSI

Yes indeed, it's a very late report for my FNSI efforts... it's a case of "I just couldn't put it down"
My 'Super...docious' cross stitch really got my stitchy fingers hooked & I've been working on it at every opportunity since Friday... I'm loving it!
(Rainy cold weather, plus a good DVD series helps too)
On Friday, I added the 'r-c-a' up the top, the 'l-i' just underneath that, & the 'i-o' at the bottom.
All the stitching to the right of that has been added in the days since Friday... it's almost a finished stitch, YAY!

Thank you Wendy for hosting us again for FNSI... we love you xx

22 comments:

Anthea said...

.

gracie said...

What a colorful piece.

Susie H said...

Your colors are so perfect with the expression ... fun, lively, and colorful. Great job, Anthea!

Kate said...

I love this one, Anthea!

Kay said...

This is fabulous. x

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous. Love it. I almost want to make one myself. :) Hugs,xx

kiwikid said...

Beauriful stitching. Love the colours.

Fiona said...

I love it... beautifully done too. It has always been a 'favourite' word and now I teach it to the grandchildren....

Hugz

Jeneta said...

I absolutely love it!!

Maria said...

You'er a quick stitcher Anthea. Looks great.

Helen said...

A very pretty piece of stitching..... well done

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea beautiful work,well done xx

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Your stitching is beautiful and I love the colours :)

Jo said...

It is looking very pretty

sunny said...

That is supercali - cute!!!! Great job.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great work and great word xx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

It's just gorgeous!! Love the color scheme... you have more patience than me :) xx

Susan said...

Love it
how can I justify getting that . . . .

Janice said...

Love it. It has to be one of my favourite words

Lin said...

It's brilliant! xx

Sharm said...

Oh it looks great! Now would you believe that Mary Poppins is quite a big feature here in Maryborough? Apparently the birthplace of the author!

Karen's Korner said...

You are on a roll. Looking gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...